PRnewslink Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the web site PRnewslink.co.uk (PRnewslink) which is a trading name of PRmax Limited. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
- You are responsible for the content and accuracy of the press releases submitted to PRnewslink.
- PRnewslink is not responsible for checking or verifying facts contained in submitted press releases.
- You accept (represent/warrant) that you have the right/authority to submit the press releases and their contents on behalf of yourself, your company and/or your clients.
- You accept (represent/warrant) that you will comply with the law (and comply with various acts, do they need to be stated?) inc. spam laws.
- You accept (represent/warrant) that the press releases will not contain content that is obscene, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright or privacy.
- You accept (represent/warrant) that submitted press releases will not contain viruses, scripts macros, or programs that destroys, infiltrates, or inhibits the operation of PRnewslink and its users.
- You accept (represent/warrant) not to use PRnewslink for illicit purposes inc. re-engineering of PRnewslink.
- All press releases must contain a contact name, phone number and e-mail address which may be verified by PRnewslink
- You must not use our logos trademarks.
- You must not represent yourself as a sponsored, affiliated to etc. PRnewslink.
- Use of PRnewslink does not represent any form of partnership, joint venture etc.
- You agree to be bound by these T&C's and if violated PRnewslink has rights to pursue you/company with the full force of law.
- PRnewslink reserves the right to edit and remove submitted press releases from its site/network.
- PRnewslink makes no warranty regarding the removal of submitted press releases from sites outside the control of PRnewslink or its network.
- PRnewslink may terminate or suspend your account and suspend your access to PRnewslink/PRmax without liability if you are in breach of these T&C's
- PRnewslink does not guarantee/warrant placement of any press release by third parties. It delivers the press release through online distribution methods to make content available for use by third parties.
- PRnewslink endeavours to distribute submitted press releases promptly and accurately. Any inadvertent errors by PRnewslink will be corrected promptly upon discovery without additional charge. Such obligation to correct shall constitute the sole liability of PRnewslink in this regard.
- PRnewslink makes no warranties that PRnewslink is fitness for purpose, or that the service is free from errors, omissions.
- PRnewlinks reserves the right to reject any content for distribution.
- PRnewslink reserves right to change T&C's and you are obliged to reviewing them on a regular basis.
- PRnewslink reserves the right to modify its charges and introduce new charges at any time